Advertiser means any business that has been accepted as an advertiser on the Website.
Content means any and all material, links, words, and images including but not limited to listings and advertisements on the Website.
Services means the Content and classified service provided on the Website.
We, Our and Us means WeFind Directory ABN 18984483583 including its employees, contractors and affiliates.
Website means www.wefind.net.au
You means the Advertiser using our Services.
You must register and pay the relevant advertising fee (where applicable) in advance in order to advertise your business on the Website and any associated services. To register, you must fill in the registration details required in the online form and provide your payment details for the relevant advertising plan. Our advertising plans and fees are as shown on the Website. We will charge you a monthly or annual advertising fee according to your selected plan. Your advertising subscription automatically renews and you will be billed on the same date every month or year at the rate applicable at the time to your selected payment method. By providing your credit card or bank account details, you authorise us to automatically deduct the advertising subscription fee from your credit card or bank account each month or year until you or we cancel the subscription in accordance with the below cancellation terms. There will be no refunds or credits for fees, partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
You are solely responsible for cancelling your advertising subscription. You must cancel in writing by notifying us through the contact details provided on the Website. Any other type of cancellation will not be considered. If you cancel your subscription less than 7 days before the next payment due date, you will be automatically charged the subscription fee payable on that date. On cancellation of your subscription, all of your Content, material and links will be deleted.
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to the Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating our relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon such termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons, your right to use the Website immediately ceases and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files. We may also bar you from any further access to the Website.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension. We are not required to provide any refund or part thereof to you for such termination or suspension of your subscription.
AGREEMENT FOR ADVERTISING
To be eligible to subscribe to our Services, you agree and warrant that:
- The information you post or advertise on or through the Website is genuine, true and accurate;
- You will keep your information updated and any Content you include in your advertisement, links or website complies with applicable laws, codes and regulations;
- All information, material and Content you post or advertise on the Website or link to from our Website is accurate, reliable, up-to-date, lawful, and not misleading or deceptive;
- All Content including advertisements you post on the Website must relate to the holistic and remedial therapies sector, and be consistent with the theme and nature of our Website and Services;
- You will at all times abide by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) requirements including but not limited to the re-supply or refund of any goods or services you supply or provide which do not meet ACL requirements;
- You will adhere to good practice service standards for the supply of goods and services to customers in a timely and responsive manner. You will at all times abide by the shipping, refund, and other terms from time to time of your website; and
- You have the ownership rights or the rights to use any Content you post to the Website to advertise your services and any Content you post will not breach any third party rights.
You acknowledge and agree:
- We are a facilitator only for the purposes of permitting businesses to post their advertisements on our Website and we do not guarantee any bookings, business, increase in traffic or otherwise;
- We advertise all businesses in the same manner, on the same basis and do not promote or recommend any one Advertiser or business over any other;
- Any products or services you provide through your business will be subject to a direct contractual relationship between yourself and the customer; and
- You will deal with any disputes, issues, dealings or complaints directly with the customer and we are not to be involved at any time.
We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that the Website is always available and virus free but from time-to-time, and in some instances, this may not be the case as it may be out of our immediate control. We will notify you if the Website becomes unavailable for any lengthy and unusual time period.
By using the Website, you authorise us to use, reuse and to grant others the right to use and re-use your Content and any reproduction or similar in any form of media or technology for any purpose related to the Website.
You agree and acknowledge that the Website uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, hardware, service and storage.
You agree you will not transmit any viruses, malware, worms, etc. of any kind and that you will not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited material or messages to the Website.
MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend the Website or any Content. In particular, if we believe any Content to be unlawful, offensive, defamatory, obscene, objectionable, violates a third party’s intellectual property or these Terms, be or may be the subject of complaints, or for any other reason and in our reasonable discretion, we may remove or modify the Content at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and any other personal details of any Advertiser to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
You agree that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury which may result from your use of our Website or your reliance on any information on our Website. For the sake of clarity, in no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages of any kind including any damages for loss of revenue, profits, interruption of business, injury or damage to person or property.
In addition, you agree to fully indemnify us, our officers, employees, agents and successors in rights, and keep us at all times fully indemnified from and against any claim, demand, costs, damages or awards (direct, indirect, actual, consequential or incidental) made by any customer or third party which arises out of or is in any way related to your Content or any dealings that you have with customers or third parties.
Our liability is governed by the Australian Consumer Law, including any consumer guarantees provided by the ACL that cannot be excluded or modified. All other conditions and warranties which may be implied by custom, or statute are expressly excluded by these Terms.
Our liability to you will not exceed the amount actually paid by you to us in the preceding 12-month period.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are our registered trademarks, copyright, trade or service marks. All other trademarks or service marks within the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or our name or any of our Advertisers. You are solely responsible for obtaining written permission before re-using any copyrighted material that is available on this Website. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.